Pinnacle Wine Club
Become a member of our Pinnacle Wine Club and gain exclusive access to one of the most historic properties in Monterey County.
Join the Pinnacle Wine Club
Pinnacle Club members receive four bottles of Chalone Vineyard wines shipped four times per year. Shipments include new releases and limited production bottlings, consisting of two bottles of white wines and two bottles of red wines (wine selection varies per shipment).
Along with each shipment is a letter from our winemaker, Greg Freeman, containing updates on vineyard happenings, as well as tasting notes and details on each selected wine.
As a Pinnacle Wine Club member, you will receive preferred access to new wine releases and limited production bottlings along with the following membership benefits:
- 20% Member savings on club shipments consisting of four bottles of Chalone Vineyard wines shipped four times per year ($140 – $200 average shipment cost, plus shipping and tax)
- 20% Member savings on all Chalone Vineyard wine purchases, including library wines and large format bottles
- 10% Member savings on all Chalone Vineyard merchandise purchases
- Complimentary tastings for up to four guests when visiting our sister properties
- An invitation to the annual members-only Pinnacle Wine Club Party plus other exclusive events
- Receive reciprocal membership benefits at all other Foley Food & Wine Society wineries, including complimentary tastings and savings on merchandise and wine purchase
Have questions? Contact us by phone at 707-933-3235 or email us at email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions
There is no initial membership fee. You’re paying only for discounted wines, and shipping and taxes, if applicable. Shortly before each release, you’ll be sent a pre-notification email with billing and shipping dates. Each shipment will be charged to your credit card shortly before your wines are shipped. Due to state laws regarding the shipment of wine across state lines, our wine club releases are only permitted to certain registered states. By completing the online application you certify that you are at least 21-years of age and that your credit card may be billed for the shipment, applicable sales tax, and applicable shipping fee. Shipping fees vary depending on quantity and shipping method. Orders cannot be shipped to a post office box and must be signed for by someone at least 21-years of age, in person.
We’re here to help! We have tips on how to ensure your deliveries are successful. Contact us at 707-933-3235 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If it is necessary to cancel your membership, a request must be received at least 30 days prior to a club shipment. Termination of membership may be requested following the receipt of two shipments. To submit a cancellation request, please call our wine club at 707-933-3235 or email email@example.com.
To Make Changes
Members with a username and password may make changes to their addresses and payment details online. Our club memberships are managed through the Foley Food and Wine Society Wine Store. You can also call us at 707-933-3235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.